North America Executive Quality Director
Job Code (02613006)
Location: Greater Detroit Farmington Hills, MI. area
Salary: $175,000.00 – $190,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
NORTH AMERICA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF QUALITY
- Leadership responsibility for 10 plants through regional managers in addition to the Advanced Quality and Supplier Quality functions for the business.
- Note: Senior level Quality leadership experience in an automotive Tier 1 supplier is required and metal processing background is preferred (stamping or welding).
- This position reports to the VP of Quality and the VP of Operations. The Executive Quality Director for North America will interface with regional engineering teams to assure alignment with the engineering quality objectives. This will require significant interfaces with product & manufacturing engineering in order to determine aggressive implementation plans.
- Establish critical engineering quality metrics (KPI’s) & management review process (e.g. DFMEA, PFMEA and control plan linkage)
- Establish lessons learned culture and structure within the engineering global organization
- Establish and drive risk analysis of the engineering processes to identify gap closure initiatives
- Business Acumen: strong customer and business focus in managing day-to-day operations. Ability to develop cost strategies and delivering on commitments
- Strategic Mind-set: Able to set a strategic direction for the organization. Balanced in strategic thinking and implementation. Ability to articulate clear vision
- Executing Results: Strong managerial skills, drive, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Strong motivation, sense of urgency, high-level of energy and problem-solving skills. Ability to effectively work under pressure and to meet challenging targets.
- Leading teams: Vision and strong communications skills. Ability to earn trust from subordinates, peers and superiors. Ability to build a high performing team accountable for results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline required
- Major Tier 1 automotive supplier experience required
- Strong TS16949 system working knowledge and leadership background
- Ability to travel as needed
To apply for this job email your details to Ken@7SolutionsUSA.com