Process Engineering Manager
Job Code (02623490)
Location: Greenville, SC
Salary: $110,000.00 – $125,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Comp Comments: major company benefits and bonus potential plus, plus!
- Well established and a leading international company has an opportunity in the beautiful upstate of SC for a Manufacturing Engineering Process Manager at their manufacturing and distribution facility. Will manage in this setting. The environment includes Fanuc and Stabli robots as well as Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs.
- The manufacturing processes include both assembly and machining.In this role will ensure that the resources for the capital expense projects are allocated to ensure projects meet delivery, cost and scope to production.
- Will provide input to engineers when determining new processes or improvements to an existing one.
- Major company benefits, relocation assistance as well as bonus potential is associated with the role.
- This company values personal life / work balance and offers a family atmosphere.
BS degree in Engineering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Successful experience as a manufacturing process engineering manager for at least 10 years
- Working knowledge of automated machines and processes
- Must have understanding of relevant software applications and computers which includes vision and measurement systems, SPC, PLC programming and general assembly equipment
- Proficiency with Creo, Microsoft Office and AutoCAD software
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Conflict resolution skills that are outstanding
- Attention to detail and accuracy that is excellent
- Knowledge of warehouse, shipping and receiving functions as well as purchasing
- A plus if has programming skills: PLC, HMI, Robotics, electric actuators
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting of machines and determining of solutions
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.7solutionsusa.com/jobseeker/Process_Engineering_Manager_J02625994.aspx →