Plant Operations Manager
Job code (02590807)
Location: Orangeburg, SC
Salary: $110,000.00 – $125,000.00
Bonus to 10%
Assembly, Metal Fabrication, Electro-Mechanical industrial equipment
SIMILAR INDUSTRIES Electro-Mechanical: Golf Cart, Auto’s, DoD Mobile Equip, Generators, Appliances, HVAC, Dozers, Tractors, ATV’s, etc…
- • Under the direction of a Plant Manager, oversees the daily production operations of the plant.
- • Monitors operations for efficiency and safety, ensuring that all applicable regulatory requirements are met/followed.
- • Develops production schedules to meet internal goals as well as expectations of customers.
- • Oversees production staff, including hiring/training of personnel.
- • Responsible for formulating manufacturing policies, forecasting manpower and facility requirements, maintaining inventory controls, and developing production time and quality standards.
- • Responsible for engineering and technical requirements of production operations.
- • This includes tooling, manufacturing engineering, production sequence, material routings, the solution to critical manufacturing engineering problems, the analysis of methods to reduce operating time and cost, and optimizing product design for purposes of manufacture.
To apply for this job email your details to Ken@7SolutionsUSA.com