Job Code (02629243)
Location: Waynesville, NC
Salary: $95,000.00 – $130,000.00
Guarantee:Up to 90 days
We are looking for a plant manager with Consumer Packaging / Industrial tubes & cores to provide high quality operations leadership at tube manufacturing sites in all areas, including but not limited to safety, profitability, customer service, maintenance, quality.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
– Ensures adherence to all policies and procedures, including safety, financial, personnel, reporting, and record keeping.
– Oversees planning and direction of production activities, including scheduling. Responsible for oversight of operational effectiveness and cost control at site.
– Provides dynamic and stimulating leadership for all associates on site. Ensures full compliance with all Federal, state, and/or local employment laws. Fosters work environment of inclusion, non-discrimination, and non-harassment, in order to provide the optimum learning environment for all associates.
– Reviews, comprehends, and acts upon financial/production reports information, including EBITDAP, tons consumed, pocket margin, safety, and other markers to ensure conformity with objectives.
– Works closely with sales personnel to ensure optimal customer satisfaction. Participates actively in corrective actions to customer concerns or non-conformity of customer specifications.
– Works closely with customer service to ensure that all orders are processed in a timely manner with exceptional customer service.
– Establishes and maintains inclusive, collegian atmosphere with site management team.
– Communicates effectively with maintenance personnel to ensure ongoing preventive maintenance schedule for all machinery and equipment, in addition to rapid response to machinery and equipment problems. Continually seeks ways to enhance capability of machinery and equipment.
– Works closely with OPEX initiative to enhance efficiencies and optimize cost savings at facility.
– Ensures a safe and healthy workplace.
– Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university desired and/or at least 3 years of manufacturing leadership experience
– Decision-making reflects maturity, accuracy, consistency, and timeliness. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
– Must be able to resolve conflict in a proficient and timely manner.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.7solutionsusa.com/JobSeeker/Profile.aspx?jobid=02629243 →