Plant Manager – Engines
/ machining or assembly related
Job Code (02600221)
Location: Columbus, GA
Salary: $110,000.00 – $165,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Major, established and global leader manufacturer has an opportunity at a good size and high volume as well as well performing plant in east central Alabama for a Plant Manager.
- There is a new line soon coming to the facility that will add an additional 50 positions.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the entire plant operations at this site.
- In the role will provide production leadership and ongoing development of the operations structure to include areas such as:production and financial control, safety and plant security, compliance with OSHA, facilities, quality and all of the manufacturing areas that include machining and final assembly.
- In order to ensure consistency in operations and related strategies will work with many functional areas as the Plant Manager and will be responsible for this.
- Will also ensure that large-scale projects are completed on time, be on budget, meet specified quality standards, preset goals and production requirements.
- Will represent the interests of the company in dealings with customers and suppliers. An attractive relocation package is available as well as bonus potential.
- Successful plant management experience in a high or mid volume plant of a decent size
- Could be a senior production manager ready to step up to a plant manager level role
- Bachelor’s degree that is engineering or business related
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Engine manufacturing experience is needed from either on the road automotive or vehicle or off the road vehicle industry
- Experience in a plant that includes having the machining or assembly process is required
- Strength with lean / Six Sigma and experience implementing large scale improvements in complex environments
- Very strong with the financial aspect such as budget / P&L
- World class manufacturing experience
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- SAP experience is preferred
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to manage multiple projects in different locations with many types of people
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- At least 10 years of related experience
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.7solutionsusa.com/jobseeker/Plant_Manager__engines__machining_or_assembly_related_J02600221.aspx →