Plant Manager – Chemicals
Job Code (02621933)
Location: Springfield, MO
Salary: $130,000.00 – $145,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Comp Comments: 20% bonus target
- S. in Chemical Engineering required
- 15+ years of overall experience, out of a PSM-regulated chemical-manufacturing background
- Must have supervised 50+ people. Ideally the person would be a Plant Manager now, but someone who has 3-5 years of experience as a production manager would be acceptable
- Pluses would be: union experience, a strong project background, be hands-on and managed a $15MM+ operating budget
- Our client is rapidly-growing chemical and food additives manufacturer with plants spread through the United States.
- This facility employs approximately 100 people and produces food additives and specialty chemicals using reaction and a variety of other unit operations.
- This person would have responsibility for a multi-million-dollar operating budget which does not include expansions and raw materials.
- This person would have responsibility for two area managers, eight supervisors and 65 operators, the engineering department, QA, maintenance and EHS.
- This site runs 24/7 and 365 days per year.
- There is a bunch of capital projects currently being executed at this facility as they seek to expand their production capability.
- The “sell” with this job is that there is a lot of advancement opportunity within the company – they have several facilities that this person could grow into as well as opportunities within the corporate structure.
- Relocation assistance is available.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.7solutionsusa.com/jobseeker/Plant_Manager__Chemicals_J02621933.aspx →