Plant Manager – Automotive Top Elite Performer
Job Code (02639971)
Location: Beaumont TX
Salary: $140,000.00 – $160,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Must be US citizen or Green Card
Must have hands-on with automotive OEM customers such as GM, Ford, Toyota, Honda, Kia, etc.
Industries: Automotive parts
Plant Manager Summary:
- The Plant Manager oversees all plant operations to ensure all customer requirements are met on the plant floor on a timely basis.
- This position will direct and coordinate activities of the company operation/plant to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits.
- Responsible for the plant operational activities to ensure the safety of associates, high product quality standards and production schedules are met so that the P&L is positively managed at or below budgeted cost to established specifications.
Plant Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the plants operational activities.
- Responsible for meeting plant budgets and managing financial results.
- Able to manage key KPI metrics and characteristics to identified operational targets.
- Analyzes plant budget to identify areas in which reductions can be made.
- Responsible for the objectives necessary to meet production, quality and plant safety standards.
- Responsible for managing the overall Plant activities, including P&L performance.
- Influence positive change and continuous improvements using Lean, TPS, and trained problem solving methodologies.
- Direct changes in methods, planning and processing required to meet or exceed forecasts and control costs.
- Ensures compliance with all safety procedures and ensures safe working procedures in assigned production areas.
- Responsible for continuous improvement activities for the plant.
- Ensure customer requirements are met on a continual basis.
- Proactively work with customers to resolve issues.
- Leads in the professional development of operational leaders.
- Develops and executes manufacturing strategy delivering on committed financial performance and customer service.
- Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company safety rules and regulations.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) is required.
- Must have recent experience managing an fast paced manufacturing plant.
- Trained or certified in Lean Manufacturing or Toyota Production System and/or other problem solving methodologies.
- Strong record of selecting and developing very competent professional staff.
- Track record of delivering strong continuous improvement results.
- Must have proficient knowledge of profit loss statements and balance sheet financial reporting.
- Proven record of implementing and operating within data driven or metrics driven management systems.
- New Program Launch experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision-making ability.
- Ability to motivate a team environment, help drive results, and delegate authority to subordinate personnel.
Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.7solutionsusa.com/jobseeker/Profile.aspx?jobid=02639971 →