Plant Controller – Automotive – Top Senior Performer
Job Code (02640029)
Location: Greenville SC / Simpsonville, SC greater area
Salary: $120,000.00 – $145,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Plant Controller Summary:
- The Plant Controller will lead and support the Operations Finance for the plant.
- They will plan and direct accounting activities within the department while directly supervising accounting personnel.
- They will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the accounting functions including month-end close process, plant budgets and forecasts, etc.
Plant Controller Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing accounting functions related to cost accounting, inventories, fixed assets, billing, month-end closing and financial reporting.
- Responsible for expense budgets, profit plans and forecasts by analyzing financial data to develop meaningful financial operating plans.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and support information.
- Under the direction of the Plant Manager and Division Controller, is responsible for the preparation of closing statements.
- Coordinates annual audit activity to ensure that all schedules are prepared on an accurate and timely basis.
- Supervise all accounting personnel.
- Monitor and approve all capital expenditures.
- Continuously seek to improve the performance and efficiency of the Finance department.
- Responsible for developing labor and overhead rates.
- Supports the organization’s efforts toward continuous improvement.
- Responsible for insuring that all-governmental reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Responsible for scheduling physical inventories.
- Coordinates all activities, as directed by Business Unit Controller, relating to year-end audit requirements regarding timing and completion as they pertain to the plant.
- Follow SOX procedures and responsible for SOX audits.
- Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company safety rules and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) is required.
- Must have recent experience in a related finance or accounting field within a manufacturing facility.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under deadlines.
- Ability to communicate measurables with the management team.
- Strong leadership / management skills with an emphasis in accountability.
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM).
- Sarbanes-Oxley exposure.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.7solutionsusa.com/jobseeker/Profile.aspx?jobid=02640029 →