Sr. IT Purchasing Manager
Job Code (02613612)
Location:Grand Haven, MI
Salary: $100,000.00 – $110,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Sr. IT Purchasing Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and direct the implementation of Global IT procurement goals and strategy.
- Drive consistent application of Global IT sourcing strategies and procurement principles.
- Responsible for analyzing IT categories, procurement best practices and market trends.
- Complete all advanced quotes using cost models, estimation, etc.
- Evaluate supplier responses and execute quoting rounds using effective negotiation techniques.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Coordinate and facilitate activities to drive consistency and alignment with service providers.
- Develop sourcing strategies using proper project management principles and company policies.
- Proactively help to influence the I.T. spend globally in order to deliver maximum value.
- Negotiate, review and execute the implementation of contractual arrangements.
Sr. IT Purchasing Manager Education/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience sourcing IT Software and Hardware.
- Minimum of 3 years of Purchasing/Supervisor experience.
- A strong background and working knowledge of IT purchasing principles and IT sourcing benchmarking experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- High degree of professionalism along with organizational skills, tact, and diplomacy.
- Excellent negotiating skills and be familiar with contracts and contracting procedures.
To apply for this job email your details to Ken@7SolutionsUSA.com