High Performer – Maintenance Manufacturing Manager – Food/Beverage
Job Code (02617096)
Location: Greater area of CLINTON TN
On TN/KY border
Salary: $90,000.00 – $115,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes very competitive relo package
Industries: Processing – Food
Must have 4-year degree – prefer engineering degree
Must have ammonia experience
- Well established foods manufacturing facility has a need for a Maintenance Manager
- Company has been in business for 75 years with sales around $20 billion.
- They offer fantastic benefits and are big believers in continuous improvement and upper ward mobility
- The Manager is responsible for managing, planning, directing, and coordinating the maintenance and engineering activities and resources necessary for manufacturing
- Full relocation assistance will be provided
- Sponsorship and visa transfers are not available
- The Maintenance Manager will develop and implement production processes, methods and controls to meet design and quality standards in the most cost-effective manner and drive continuous improvements within core process areas of our manufacturing operations.
- Overee the entire engineering and maintenance operation to include all process lines, packaging systems, ammonia equipment, and facility structure and related equipment
- Lead a team of supervisors, planners, MRO buyers and technicians responsible for plant maintenance activities for all shifts.
- Responsible for the daily execution of scheduled and non-scheduled repairs and other activities to minimize equipment down time
- Lead the development of an efficient line operation that meets or exceeds quality, food safety, people safety, service and cost requirements
- Develop and coach members of the maintenance team at all levels of the organization to improve people and equipment efficiency for the long-term
- Assist operations with plant layouts to maximize facility utilization.
- Design, develop and test machinery/equipment using engineering principles.
- Safely launch new machines/processes/new methods and tools into operations.
- Layout manufacturing areas using Lean manufacturing engineering principles.
- Implement and maintain process controls through advanced product quality planning (APQP) techniques (FMEA, mistake proofing, etc.).
- Ensure implementation of Engineering Change Notices (ECN) into process tools and equipment.
- Maintain study/facility/equipment design documentation.
- Use formal problem-solving techniques to identify and resolve complex problems.
- Participate in Safety programs.
- Develop and maintain all process documentation (i.e. standard work, work instructions, etc.) to ensure accuracy.
- Support capital projects for various plant projects requiring new equipment or structures
- Prepare and maintain maintenance budget
- Bachelor’s degree is REQUIRED. Ideally in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Technology, Operations Management or similar
- 10+ years of equivalent maintenance management or plant engineering experience.
- Ammonia certified is preferred; must have experience working with ammonia systems
- Project Management certification, Six-sigma certification, MBA or Masters in Project Management is preferred
- 5-10 years of manufacturing leadership experience.Must have the title manager and have supervised supervisors in a maintenance manufacturing setting
- 5+ years of maintenance or engineering background in a refrigerated / temperature controlled manufacturing setting. Prefer foods experience
- Strong mechanical or electrical manufacturing knowledge. Prefer experience with packaging equipment (wrappers, baggers, fillers, cappers, injection molding), processing equipment (slicers, mixers, blenders, conveyors, PLC’s, hydraulics, pneumatics).
- Able to coach, teach and mentor tradesmen to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues
- Able to read schematics and blueprints
- PLC Programming is a plus
- Well versed with Preventative maintenance software, implementation experience is preferred
- Knowledge on continuous improvement principles such lean manufacturing, industrial engineering principles, six-sigma, kaizen, statistical process control, 5S, TQM, TPM, JIT, value stream mapping, poke-yoke and similar
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, effective team building skills, proven ability to deliver results, strong ability to multi-task and prioritize and the ability to effectively manage conflict and maintain strong employee relations
- Military veteran is a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.7solutionsusa.com/jobseeker/High_Performer__Maintenance_Manufacturing_Manager__FoodBeverage_J02625612.aspx →