Executive Administrative Assistant (Marketing)
Location: Lancaster, SC
Summary of the Position:
Provides administrative support to the VP of Marketing, the VP of Sales and supports the Switchboard.
Provides clerical and administrative support to include but not limited to data entry, document distribution, copying, scanning, mailing, filing, management of documents, presentations, government filings, invoice processing and management, appointments, schedules, expenses, travel arrangements, receive and interact with special guests, and other duties as assigned.
- Draft and type correspondence, memos and reports
- Take notes/minutes at applicable meetings when requested
- Generate Power Point presentations for meetings as requested
- Set up and maintain electronic and paper filing system to minimize time to identify, locate, and obtain relevant information
- Maintain community relations, charitable and government affairs document charts & databases
- Perform research by Internet and/or reviewing files as requested
- Covers switchboard as needed
- Organize and prioritize information and calls
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Assist in event planning, including maintaining action item list and due dates and send out follow up reminders to make sure actions are completed
- Schedule facility reservations (both internal and/or external) including but not limited to conference rooms, telephone lines and Envoy System
- Order and set-up breakfast and/or lunch
- Coordinate and obtain promotional items, gifts and/or raffle/prize items for visitors and charitable organizations as requested and maintain charitable chart of values of items, list of what is provided, dates and person/organization receiving items
- Coordinate airline reservations and confirm within 24 hours of request
- Coordinate hotel accommodations and confirm within 24 hours of request
- Schedule car service, if needed, within 24 hours of request and confirm pick-up time 24 hours prior travel date
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant executive administrative/clerical experience.
- Must be computer literate with working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with STRONG attention to organization and detail required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, establish priorities and meet required deadlines and demands.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations with ability to continually demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy a MUST.
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, exhibit clear and concise oral and written communication.
Education and Experience:
The position requires a High school diploma, some college preferred.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.7solutionsusa.com/jobseeker/Profile.aspx?jobid=02636542 →