Engineering Plant Manager – Top of your Game
Job Code (02627854)
Salary: $90,000.00 – $130,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Comp Comments: + bonus potential
- Are you an Engineer at the Top of your Game?
- Need a safe community for your family?
- Do you enjoy the outdoors, camping, fishing, hiking,?
Immediate opening for a smart, talented Manufacturing Engineering Manager at their Grenada, MS location.
This small town is located in North Central Mississippi, with almost equal distance between Memphis and Jackson.
This town is a unique community offering something for everyone, yet always striving for more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years manufacturing experience.
- Leadership skills driving key business initiatives and metrics.
- Understanding of budget process and managing metrics.
- Technical skills: PLCs, machine & tool design, lean manufacturing, statistical root cause analysis.
- Strong communication skills.
- The Manufacturing Engineering Manager is responsible for leading, mentoring, and developing a team of Engineers to achieve company objectives.
- Overall responsibility for releasing process to manufacturing which represents the most cost-effective process engineering to meet the customer expectations of the product.
- Provides guidance and support and acts as liaison between Engineering, Maintenance, Supply Chain, Production, and Quality departments.
- Participates in defining the strategic direction of Engineering.
- Ensure equipment and manufacturing processes are ready and available for meeting customer demands.
- Creates and maintains program launch timelines and operations issue list.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.7solutionsusa.com/jobseeker/Profile.aspx?jobid=02626651 →