Elite Organizational Development Director
Job Code (02605552)
Salary: $130,000.00 – $150,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Direct organizational development for a 30,000+ team with 4 business units each having a VP and President. Our client is seeking an Organizational Development Director in Indianapolis, IN. The Director of Organization Development will be responsible for coaching 14 organizational development consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Requires 10 years of relevant work experience in Human Resources, Organization Development, Learning & Development, or related field.
- Requires 5+ years of experience leading teams and individuals to high performance.
- Must have been responsible for teams of 25,000+ employees.
- Proven experience leading large-scale training and leadership development initiatives linked to business objectives.
- Professional certification in OD programs tools preferred (e.g. MBTI, Franklin Covey, Korn Ferry Leadership Architect, etc.)
- Strong business acumen, management, problem solving and communication skills required.
- Experience within a matrix organization and complex work environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Must be an OD Practitioner currently.
- Experience with GAAP analysis and ability to provide solutions.
- Provides deep expertise and consultation to the organization in all aspects of functional talent and organizational development.
- Responsible for system-wide organizational consulting and advising.
- Leads a team of Organizational Development Consultants, who support both system level and business unit organizational development activities.
- Provides expert facilitation and coaching to supervisors and managers regarding OD methods and tools.
- Responsible for new team member orientation and onboarding strategy for team members and leaders.
- Leads facilitation of core leadership and management development programs and courses.
- Guides and supports business unit/regional leadership through system wide talent processes.
- State responsibility for up to 15 operating units.
To apply for this job email your details to Ken@7SolutionsUSA.com