Dynamic Talent Acquisition Manager
Job Code (02679)
Location:Grand Rapids MI
Salary: $125,000.00 – $135,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Industries: Tier #1 Automotive
- Must have a stable career path with limited job movements
- Must have a successful career path within the Automotive manufacturing industry
Talent Acquisition Manager Summary:
The Talent Acquisition Manager will manage and mentor a team of recruiters. They will source and screen candidates based on qualifications, as well as negotiate compensation and extend job offers. They will primarily be focused on recruiting for professional positions for long-term talent.
Talent Acquisition Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead, supervisor, coach the recruiting team.
- Utilizing recruiting tools, such as job board postings, individual/professional networking opportunities, etc.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting activity (sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, offer management, on-boarding communications).
- Develop and build relationships with hiring managers to understand business and recruiting needs.
- Ensure a positive applicant experience throughout the hiring process.
- Negotiate with and communicate offers to successful candidates.
- Responsible for the strategic human resource planning to provide the company with the best people talent available.
- Ensure high quality candidates readily available for any open position, meeting established HR metrics (cost to hire, time to fill, quality of hire, retention, etc.).
- Conduct preliminary phone screens on qualified candidates or conduct a personal interview as necessary.
- Work with Employment Managers to ensure alignment with company leadership on current, prospective and future key staffing initiatives.
- Work to improve strategies to pursue talent and attract passive candidates.
- Apply job-related criteria to pre-screen internal and external applicants; collaborate with hiring manager in determining qualified candidates.
- Perform applicant tracking and on-boarding system tasks for exempt positions and new hires.
Talent Acquisition Manager Education/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) is required.
- Must have recent experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting leadership.
- Knowledge of relevant state and federal employment guidelines and laws.
- Must have strong knowledge in all areas of employment recruitment.
- Ability to learn and work in fast-paced recruiting environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must have high level of business ethics and integrity.
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively; high level organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with teams and independently with limited supervision while constantly meeting deadlines and goals.
- Able to juggle multiple assignments and meeting multiple deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to Ken@7SolutionsUSA.com