Dynamic R&D Manager – Plastics
Location: Dayton, OH
Salary: $115,000 – $145,000
JOB CODE #02575216
- The successful R&D Manager will serve as part of the North American business leadership team and will be responsible for all product innovation, laboratory development and technical service activities.
- The R&D Manager will understand and collaborate with internal functions such as manufacturing, sales, marketing and customer service while also interfacing with external customers, industry organizations, etc.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implement strategy, policies and tactics for Product Innovation, Technology Development and Market Development in North America.
- Lead, motivate and manage R&D, Laboratory and Technical Service team members.
- Collaborate with global colleagues on technical, innovation and operational issues.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to increase customer satisfaction.
Our client is a global manufacturer liquid and solid colorants, master batches and additives for the plastics industry. The successful candidate will meet the following education and experience requirements:
- MS degree at a minimum in Chemistry, Polymer Science or Material Science. least 5 years direct experience managing industrial technical team members (chemists, scientists, technicians).
- At least 5 years applicable plastics market experience with an emphasis on colorants and master batches.
- Working knowledge of compounding/extrusion technology.
- Demonstrated success leading technical projects through inception to market adoption.
- Strong leadership abilities with a bias towards collaboration and team participation.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, full benefits and relocation assistance.
To apply for this job email your details to Ken@7SolutionsUSA.com