Dynamic Director of Human Resources
Job Code (02606432)
Location: Greenbelt, MD
Salary: $115,000.00 – $150,000.00
- The Director, Human Resources will recommend, direct and implement programs and policies that reinforce a positive employee atmosphere and develop action plans along with leadership to drive employee engagement and retention.
- This is a strategic, think on your feet role as a business partner where you will have broad scope while working with all members of the management team.
- It also requires tactical, “roll up your sleeves” approach to support approximately 225 employees.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum 10 years of total business experience with 7 years of applicable HR Business Partner and strategic leadership experience is required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or related area of focus strongly preferred
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification a plus.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with OFCCP and AAP procedures
- Informal “roll up your sleeves and get it done” leadership style that is people-centric, effective and marked by a high level of energy.
- Proactive in developing and effectively introducing alternatives to current HR practices as appropriate.
- Program and Project Leadership skills
- Well-developed team building and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence, and stature to effectively address sensitive HR issues.
- Demonstrated responsibility in building, leading and mentoring a team strongly preferred
- Proven track record of HR leadership required including HR strategy development, talent management, talent acquisition, performance management, leadership development, total rewards, workforce engagement and HRIS.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and influencing skills required
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ownership
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Must demonstrate strong business acumen and business partnering skills
- Team and organizational dynamics assessment and development
- Demonstrated ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships and work well in a team-based environment. Change management and the ability to shape the environment required
- Strong knowledge of leading talent management philosophies and strategies as well as strategy development
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suites and HCM systems
To apply for this job email your details to Ken@7SolutionsUSA.com