Director of Operations – Automotive Senior Elite Performer
Job Code (02640039)
Location: Detroit MI / Farmington Hills, MI greater area
Salary: $200,000.00 – $225,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Director of Operations Summary:
- Plans, develops and implements activities in a multi-plant function to meet production goals, quality and cost objectives, to include management of exempt and nonexempt associates involved in production, assembly, sub assembly or fabrication operations.
Director of Operations Responsibilities:
- Direct the development and implementation of policies and procedures, including workforce requirements, capital expenditure requirements, plant, equipment and facilities replacement/expansion.
- Leads team of Plant Managers to develop aggressive goals, striving for continuous improvement in the areas of cost, safety, and quality.
- Profitably lead manufacturing through direction of efforts around capacity requirements and efficiencies ensuring an emphasis on improving methods and quality, while controlling operational costs.
- Identify, lead and develop talent in order to maximize individual, team and organizational effectiveness to meet company goals.
- Plans and directs procedures and budgets; makes budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
- Overall responsibility for planning, budgeting, implementing and maintaining costs, quality, methods, delivery requirements, and associates in multi plants.
- Bachelor degree required; Engineering, Supply Chain or Operations preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years related experience at a Director or higher-level leadership position.10+ years of related experience in automotive manufacturing.
- Proven business results of improving operational performance in multiple locations.
- Demonstrated competency in lean manufacturing and/or continuous improvement tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making.
- Must have a hands-on-mindset, be comfortable working within a matrix organization and willing to travel in support of production projects.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.7solutionsusa.com/jobseeker/Profile.aspx?jobid=02640039 →