Chemical Plant Operations Manager – Sharp Performer
Job Code (02604695)
Location: Houston, TX
Salary: $130,000.00 – $150,000.00
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
- This person will work at a 150-person chemical manufacturing plant and will be responsible for the overall site operations and logistics functions.
- This person will determine priorities for the operating units, develop annual budgets, develop goals and objectives for each operating department, lead initiatives related to environmental, health and safety, and work to resolve union issues and concerns.
- The parent company is a medium-sized petrochemical manufacturer that has facilities throughout the United States.
- B.S. in Engineering – Chemical Engineering is highly preferred, but will consider others
- 10+ years of post-college, industry experience with at least 3 years of supervision experience, either as a production manager or operations manager
- Candidates would ideally be out of chemicals or petrochemicals – will consider others that are closely related
- Some travel will be required for this role, (25%)
- Prior union experience is highly preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to Ken@7SolutionsUSA.com