Automotive Materials Director
Job Code (02594118)
Location: Greenville, SC
$160,000.00 – $180,000.00
Tier #1 Automotive
- ¬ No interest in Purchasing professionals
- ¬ No VISA sponsorship
- ¬ Must have Dominate Materials responsibility and multi-site leadership
- ¬ Must be a recent Materials Management leader in Tier #1 Automotive
- ¬ Must have a stable career history with limited job movements
- ¬ Strong knowledge of hands-on with OEM customer expectations
Materials Director – Automotive Components:
The Materials Director will have a strategic focus with tactical responsibilities.
They must have an advanced broad-based supply chain management, process development and manufacturing operations knowledge. They will drive key metric and cost reductions within the supply chain operations for multiple plants.
Materials Director Responsibilities:
- • Responsible for material and supply chain management operational performance for multiple plants.
- • Implement tools and processes that improve operating efficiency and reduce cost within operations and supporting supply chains.
- • Assist with the development of inventory and freight goals throughout the plants.
- • Seek to develop and initiate best practices across the organization.
- • Drive a reduction in overall inventory.
- • Assumes responsibility for minimization of obsolete inventory.
- • Influence/Educate/Support manufacturing operations to improve key measure performance.
- • Provide mentorship for Materials groups within each plant.
- • Contribute to company’s continuous quality improvement processes.
- • Key measure responsibilities for Customer Delivery Performance, Inventory, Freight, Inventory Loss.
- • Support the plants with New Program Launch activities.
- • Responsible for material systems and processes within Materials Operations.
- • Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) is required.
- • Must have recent experience in Automotive Industry.
- • Experience with supply chain visibility tools.
- • In-depth working knowledge of ERP Systems.
- • Superior leadership skills – influence all facets of the organization, mentoring, coaching and teaching.
- • Excellent analytical problem solving skills and strong influential leadership skills.
- • Strong technical, planning, negotiating and presentation skills.
- • Strong organizational and planning skills.
To apply for this job email your details to Ken@7SolutionsUSA.com