Advanced Quality Engineer
Job Code (02617342)
Location: Statesville, NC
Salary: $85,000.00 – $125,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Products: Automotive products
Great opportunity to join an expanding global manufacturing leader as the Lead Quality Champion for product/ program launches. There will be direct customer interface to ensure the highest standards of quality and production management initiatives are met.
- BS Engineering degree required, plus training in quality engineering practices. Trained in standards for quality management systems (ISO/ TS 16949, VDA, AIAG, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in an automotive quality engineering environment (specifically GM, General Motors desired).
- Application of QMS tools and techniques (APQP, FMEA, inspection planning, SPC, DOE etc.).
- Knowledge of customer specific systems and standards, and of engineering, manufacturing and product processes.
- 20% travel to Customer, Key Suppliers
- Able to work in the USA without sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Coordinate & lead the quality plan and problem prevention initiatives for the program and ensure critical product launch quality reviews are completed.
- Participate in program management stage gate reviews and engage work groups (FMEA, DFM, DFA etc) to ensure the appropriate quality input and action to define risks.
- Verify that the product launch quality deliverables specified in the management system are completed to a high standard of execution and meet customer and stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure completion & verification of all mitigation actions.
- Complete a control plan audit of run at rate build.
- Communicate and liaise with the customer on quality related issues and coordinate corrective actions.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers and support contract reviews to ensure customer specific requirements are transferred to program team members for integration into the project plan.
- Prepare and maintain the quality relevant documents for the program (documentation)— Coordinate and lead periodic training sessions to keep personnel updated on current & new procedures, methods, tools, use of equipment and other quality assurance techniques
- Ensure the compliance to support the business model including TS 16949, ISO 14000, and customer-specific requirements.
- Report the APQP status, including customer specific reports as well as at the internal & external supply base.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.7solutionsusa.com/jobseeker/Advanced_Quality_Engineer_J02625757.aspx →