Accounting Manager ( Eterprise Process Improvement)
- Provides direction to individuals regarding their roles and responsibilities to help meet the overall Company objectives, along with the role the department has in fulfilling corporate goals
- Responsible for Shared Services master data management, including policy compliance and quality controls.
- Implement a corporate wide P2P process and system strategy
- Coordinate short and long term strategic planning
- Coach and teach continuous improvement methodologies and imbed data based thinking into others.
- Analyzing data and process to develop customer, quality and organizational metrics.
- Benchmark externally to identify and standardize best practices
- Lead and/or directly influence cross-business strategic initiatives, projects, improvement opportunities and similar high impact projects
- Manages projects / resources as assigned
- Ensures that resources are aligned with project goals
- Promotes the Shared Services group by developing strong relationships between department members and other departments through a high degree of communication across management
- Support the Development and implementation of a continuous improvement management system and ensure that all elements, such as standardized processes, problem solving and governance are in place to drive sustainable results.
- Supports audits across the enterprise
- Manages 3rd Party Supplier Relationships
- Responsible for developing and maintaining process documentation
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to control procedures
- Analyze and evaluate business processes and recommend actions to streamline processes and improve operational efficiencies
- Partner with various functions across the organization including HR, Procurement, Treasury, Sales, Supply Chain and Tax to ensure compliance of the Shared Services function
Provides assistance to Senior Management throughout the Company on various projects, as required
Develop greater analyses skills across the organization
Initiates, researches and documents improvements to current methods and procedures
Establishes and implements processes and procedures to meet departmental internal controls requirements.
Ensures that established processes/procedures are followed as designed.
Works across the organization to identify deficiencies in existing processes/procedures and supports the design and implementation of new processes/procedures.
Develops and implements corrective actions with regard to department internal controls as necessary.
Successful incumbents will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, business, accounting or engineering
- Minimum 10 years Shared Services, continuous improvement, data analysis and/or project management experience
- Experience working in a highly controlled environment
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; functions well independently, and as a team member
- Deep commitment to continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational skills, ability and willingness to take on new responsibilities, meet deadlines and produce quality results
- Lean and or Six Sigma Black Belt certification, preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media