The 3PL Operations Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring inventory integrity between companys Tracy, CA 3PL and SAP system. This person will be onsite daily at the Tracy, CA facility and will work closely with the company and the USF Team onsite. Goal will be to provide accurate/real-time systematic updates to our inventory at the Tracy facility to ensure improved service to our customers and provide our commercial team with up-to-date information on inventory.
- Transacting in SAP as close to real time as possible to ensure goods receipts and goods movements are accurately reflected in SAP and USF systems.
- Monitoring IDOCS in SAP to ensure correct shipping.
- Working with Tracy Team to proactively trouble shoot any inventory discrepancies.
- Pulling and monitoring reports to ensure all shipments are accurately shipped systematically on scheduled days
- Provide status updates of inbound & outbound movements to company Customer Service and Transportation Teams.
- Define and document process gaps, communicating back to the business for resolution.
- Cycle counting and reviewing results with both teams.
- Oversee month end inventory closes. Post inventory into SAP.
- 3-5 years of functional knowledge of Warehousing/WMS
- Previous SAP EWM experience preferred
- Business Insight
- The ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision in a demanding environment.
- Detailed oriented, dependable, and able to conduct assignments with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to collaborate in cross-functional groups and ad hoc teams to resolve issues
- Ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Ability to understand warehouse flows and processes.
- Ability to be open to change; strong listening skills.
- Ability to participate in team discussions, solicit input and facilitate decisions in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task and organize effectively.
- Great organization and time management skills with the desire to complete projects on time.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media