Civil Engineering Senior Project Manager
Our client is an employee-owned team of empowered, engaged, and passionate professionals working seamlessly with their clients to deliver inspired solutions to their most complex challenges.
They have consistently been recognized as one of the TOP PLACES TO WORK, TOP 500 DESIGN FIRMS, and TOP 200 ENVIROMENTAL FIRMS
As a Civil Engineering Senior Project Manager / Principal you will manage project teams to create land development plans for our commercial, institutional, and residential clients. From an urban redevelopment site, industrial sites, to a new school project, you’ll take part in managing projects, quality control, client interfacing, budgeting, and mentoring and supervising junior engineers. In managing other project managers and engineers, you'll review the design aspects which will include site layouts, grading plans, stormwater management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities. Interacting with clients, contractors, local government officials, you’ll impact the whole project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction, all the way to the grand opening.
- Identify, capture and manage clients
- Develop new and nurturing existing clients and building long lasting client relationships
- Lead and direct others in the accomplishment of project work
- Work with staff to establish and meet budgets on projects
- Keep in constant contact with office leadership and others involved with related projects
- Help identify new market segments as well as deepen relationship in current markets
- BS in Civil Engineering;
- Professional Engineering License (P.E.);
- Ability to speak and write professionally;
- Ability to develop and mentor staff;
- Ability to provide a technical review of Civil Engineering deliverable;
- Ability to prepare proposals and manage project execution;
- Ability to interface with clients, network, and develop business
- 15+ years’ experience;
- Experience and knowledge of commercial real estate site design;
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Excel, Word, HydroCAD and other computer modeling software a plus.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media