$70000 to $90000 Per Year
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join on the Corporate FP&A team, which leads enterprise-wide FP&A activities. This position will support the consolidation of month-end financial results, annual planning and forecasting processes, Board of Director and Executive Team financial updates, and the quarterly earning story process. Additionally, this team member will be the primary analyst responsible for planning and analysis for the Corporate G&A areas. The ideal candidate will be a strong self-starter that works well with minimal direction and ambiguity, learns new concepts quickly, and can build strong partnerships with the Finance organization.
- Develop and maintain monthly consolidated company financial reports, and conduct variance analysis to Plan, prior forecast, prior periods, etc.
- Assist with creation of financial plans and forecast scenarios, and lead analysis to synthesize key drivers of change in the financial outlook
- Build new analyses to help decompose quarterly results and support the earnings story, and provide analytical support to Investor Relations on new and emerging financial trends
- Provide ongoing support to help improve and maintain the financial planning and reporting system (Essbase)
- Conduct ad-hoc financial analysis for leadership as needed
- Build new headcount reports and analyses to improve enterprise wide financial planning
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3– 5 years’ experience in a financial analysis setting, with some FP&A experience
- Advanced skills and abilities:
- Financial Modeling
- Revenue and Expense Forecasting
- Multi-tasking / ability to manage multiple time-sensitive deadlines
Preferred Attributes & Qualifications
- Previous public company FP&A experience preferred
- Essbase experience a plus, but not required
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media