$14 to $15 Per Hour
Our Canton, Ohio food manufacturing client is looking to hire a Production/Sanitation Operator for their 2nd shift operations (11am-7pm). This operator will be responsible for the daily cleaning of production equipment as well as overseeing the production and sanitation on the second shift.
- Maintain daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
- Document daily waste reports.
- Clean daily, inspections, record findings.
- Clean of bathrooms and lunchroom.
- Sweep production areas daily.
- Follow GSO’s and other policies to improve safety.
- Ensure compliance to quality, food safety and HACCP.
- Burn dryers as scheduled.
- Ensure compliance with preventive controls as laid out in the Food Safety Plan.
- Relieve packers for breaks.
- Work the package line as needed.
- Assist with the Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Assist with cleaning of the building and grounds.
- Inspect and report any repairs on equipment while cleaning.
- Must be dependable, reliable and able.
- Must have the ability to keep the plant clean and orderly.
- Must be able to withstand heat.
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be flexible on start and end times.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media