Maintenance Multi-craft Service Technicians - 12 hour rotating shift - 4
Major international company has opportunities in greater Louisville, KY at a high volume plant for multiple Maintenance Technicians on either the 2nd or 3rd shift and they are going to a 12 hour rotating shift . The role is multi-craft. There is paid overtime and bonus potential. Successfully testing can move the hourly rate up from $26.00 to $28.00 an hour, but not able to test until after 90 days on the job. The company uses the Ramsey test. There is also a shift differential of 40 cents per hour.
- high school graduate or GED as to minimum education
- must be open to both 2nd and 3rd shift as could be moved from one to the other
- must be open to a 12 hour rotating shift as they are going in that direction in the future
- At least 5 years of multi-craft maintenance technician experience of which the majority will be production equipment
- ability to troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical industrial equipment using drawings, schematics and diagnostic tools
- must be willing to work other hours when needed
- needed is experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, PLCs, VFDs and automation
- ability to troubleshoot, repair and rebuild equipment involving electrical power and control circuits
- Fanuc robot experience
- Word and Excel experience is needed
- strong math skills
- good problem solving and decision making skills
- good written and verbal communication skills
- need to demonstrate safe maintenance practices understanding
- ammonia technician experience a plus
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media