Director of Patient Accounting
Director of Patient Accounting:
Located in South Bend, IN, this role reports to the Chief Financial Officer. Responsible for organizing, planning, and directing the activities of Patient Accounting and Cash Applications departments. Develops, recommends, and administers departmental policies and procedures, and through subordinate supervisory personnel, directs the efficient operation of Patient Accounting and the maintenance of established policies and procedures.
MISSION, VALUES and SERVICE GOALS
- MISSION: We deliver outstanding care, inspire health, and connect with heart.
- VALUES: Trust. Respect. Integrity. Compassion.
- SERVICE GOALS: Personally connect. Keep everyone informed. Be on their team.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS - Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
- 5 to 7 years of progressively more responsible experience including three years of experience supervising and managing a major component of a Hospital's accounts receivables, is required.
- Requires an advanced level of knowledge of third party reimbursement policies and procedures as they relate to the patient accounting system.
- Requires an individual who is a self-starter and possesses excellent follow-through skills.
- Demonstrates the administrative and managerial skills necessary to direct a number of organizational components and subordinate personnel and to achieve and maintain a highly motivated cohesive work group.
- Demonstrates the analytical skills necessary to develop, evaluate, approve or recommend changes in policies, procedures, and staffing levels that affect Patient Accounting.
- Demonstrates the interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) necessary to interact effectively and communicate in a highly effective manner, with board members, physicians, senior management staff, staff members, a variety of individuals outside the Hospital, and a diverse clientele.
Relocation is offered as are annual performance bonuses!
This is a newly created position to support rapidly growing organization MISSION: We deliver outstanding care, inspire health, and connect with heart. VALUES: Trust. Respect. Integrity. Compassion. SERVICE GOALS: Personally connect. Keep everyone informed. Be on their team.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media