Tax senior associate responsibilities include preparing individual, trusts, non-profit and business tax returns.
- 2-5 years of tax return preparation experience (forms 1065, 1120, 1040, 990)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Excellent technical and project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism to provide excellent customer service to clients
- CPA not required
- Eligible for work production bonus
- Eligible for coverage under firm’s group medical insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability coverage
- Group term life insurance
- Participation in the firm’s profit sharing 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holiday time
- Flexible work arrangements
- Telecommuting - has adopted a Telecommuting and Remote Work Policy which permits all personnel to either telecommute or go in the office as they see fit.
- CPA exam bonus, and reimbursement of study materials and exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement policy
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media