Structural Design Engineer
$90000 to $110000 Per Year
· Preparing Revit/Designer generated structural construction drawings for a variety of project types, including manufacturing, distribution, data center, commercial, self-storage, churches, historical, public sector, retail, adaptive reuse, and renovations.
· Working directly with structural engineers and structural designers to produce construction drawings.
· Applying engineering knowledge and detailing practices in a dependable and efficient manner.
· Preparing construction drawings in accordance with company standards and templates, reviewing shop drawings and submittals, and preparing RFI responses under the direction of a structural engineer.
· Coordinating information across all disciplines to ensure deliverables are compliant with client expectations and firm's quality levels.
· Experience should include wood, steel, load-bearing light gage steel, concrete, and masonry design in low to mid-rise structures, including shallow and deep foundation system.
· 3 to 7 years’ minimum experience in structural production drawing.
· Must be a self-starter and always willing to listen, learn and improve.
· Revit proficiency is required.
· AutoCAD proficiency is required.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, manage multiple projects, tasks and deadlines, and bring each to completion.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media