$55000 to $65000 Per Hour
Our client, a 80 year plus manufacturer near Oak Park seeks a Staff Accountant to join the team on a temp to hire basis .
In this role, you will assist our Controller with recording and reporting accurate financial data, as well as help develop efficiency and effective processes and procedures. Our ideal candidate has at least 3 to 5 years of professional accounting experience. If this sounds like you, bring your talent to an established growing manufacturing company where everyone is treated as top priority.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare daily cash worksheet
- Analyze Balance Sheet accounts
- Perform multiple bank account reconciliations for all operating accounts.
- Help with preparing monthly closing
- Review trial balance
- Work with accounting department to improve department procedures, processes and controls
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Specifications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized & detail oriented
- Ability to work Independently and multi-task
Education & Qualifications
- BS degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Public accounting experience a plus
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Experience with ERP systems and AP automation tools
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Manufacturing
- Competitive compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media