$30 to $45 Per Hour
- Consumer products manufacturer is hiring for 2 Maintenance Mechanics to join their operation. They invested in new equipment and are looking for highly skilled mechanics to maintain the equipment properly
- 2 roles open: 2nd shift or 3rd shift (your preference)
- These are newly created roles so if you are interested in working for a stable, growing organization that pays well, offers fantastic benefits and growth potential then send us your resume
- Troubleshoot and diagnoses mechanical maintenance failures.
- Troubleshoot equipment failures, diagnose problems, replace and repair, detect and replace defective items, test and make final adjustments
- Dismantle, rebuild and reassemble machinery using hand and power tools.
- Repair and replace pipes and equipment with pipe fitting tools
- Repair and troubleshoot motors, switches, lighting and other electrical equipment
- Be able to use some machine shop, and other metal working tools including drill presses, saws, and grinders to fabricate and repair parts.
- Perform in depth PM services to company standards on various pieces of equipment: packaging equipment, mixers, blenders, ovens, baggers, wrappers, case erectors, sealers, conveyors, etc.
- Provide technical support for efficient troubleshooting / problem solving activities and maintenance repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime
- Meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost and customer care
- Follow safety rules and regulations, participate in safety meetings and suggest ways for continual improvement.
- AAS / Maintenance certification or an equivalent of 4+ years of maintenance training and maintenance experience
- 5+ years of mechanical maintenance troubleshooting experience required.
- MUST be CURRENTLY working in a manufacturing setting as a maintenance mechanic
- Self-motivated, energetic, eager to work 10+ hours of overtime per week, open to working Saturday’s, punctual, hard-working, and eager to improve processes/ streamline the equipment
- Well versed with mechanical troubleshooting; able to troubleshoot: hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, valves, belts, chains, sprockets, bearings, pulley’s, gearboxes, conveyors, steam traps, and various processing and packaging equipment
Preferred (not required)
- Waste water treatment experience
- Knowledge of Welding; Mig Tig, Oxy, Acc, Brazing and SMAW (Stick Welding).
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Experience with using a preventative maintenance system, SAP or CMMS
- Any electrical troubleshooting skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media