Bridge Design Manager
No Sponsorship Available
We have a unique opportunity for a Bridge Design Manager with a civil background, to develop and manage our clients Bridge Group. With the support of other firm principals, you will have the latitude to grow this business segment and associated personnel. This management position could transition into an ownership opportunity in the firm.
Our client is an award-winning, well-respected specialty structural engineering consulting firm providing services to public and private clients throughout the country. They provide services including structural design of buildings, bridges, and special structures; as well as a variety of construction engineering, precast concrete engineering and detailing, and BIM/BrIM.
- 7+ years of experience with bridge engineering
- Licensure as a Professional Engineer (PE or SE) in Nebraska*
- Knowledge of Nebraska Department of Transportation bridge design
- Policies and procedures and drafting standards of practice
- Ability and desire to market clients and manage personnel
- Bridge Project Management Experience
- Experience with bridge design and drafting (Microstation) software
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
* or ability to obtain NE licensure in a timely manner due to other state licensure
- Bridge inspection and load rating experience
- Experience working on DOT, county and city bridge projects
- Knowledge of AASHTOWare Suite
- FHWA-NHI Bridge Inspection Certification
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media