Vice President - Accounting
Seeking an experienced Vice President – Accounting (REMOTE) for our high growth food & beverage client based in Houston, Texas. This is a Remote role with 25% domestic travel (one week per month in Houston office).
- Base Salary up to $215K DOE plus up to 25% bonus opportunity, equity/stock options and benefits
- Diverse, full-cycle accounting experience required (Month End Close, General Acctg, Reporting, Controls, GL, Inventory, Tax, Cash Mgmt etc.)
- Big 4 public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Leadership experience in high growth public and/or private accounting environments required
- ERP Implementation experience
- The candidate best suited is a hands-on, enthusiastic, disciplined professional looking to join a well-funded, high growth company. This role reports to the company CFO.
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for leadership review and discussion
- Oversee execution on all day-to-day, month-end, and year-end accounting functions, including accounts payable and receivable, treasury and cash management, tax, internal controls, payroll, account reconciliations, journal entries, and general ledger
- Support financial planning and business strategy with analysis of key financial performance trends and operating data, and providing timely, clear communication with leadership team
- Implement and model best practices in all areas of the accounting and financial process in accordance with GAAP and internal control procedures
- Assist with external resources and requirements (tax, audit, external financial resources)
- Monitor contractual relations for compatibility with financial projections and financial compliance
- Accounting leader with regards to change management activities and ERP implementation / technology improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required; Master’s Degree a plus
- 10+ years of accounting and finance experience including in a leadership role
- CPA Required
- Public accounting experience (Big 4 or Regional Firm) strongly preferred
- Experience in a high growth public and/or private company
- Experience in consumer product goods or food & beverage sector a plus
- Experience supervising accounting team members
- Experience developing and implementing financial policies, procedures, and controls
- Experience with ERP systems, including implementation and maintenance of such systems to meet changing business needs
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media