Semiconductor Equipment Engineer - Implantation (80-105K)
$80000 to $105000 Per Year
Semiconductor Equipment Engineer – Implantation (80-105K)
We are seeking a Semiconductor Equipment Engineer who has experience with ion implantation tools to work for an exciting high-tech manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Stock Options and much more.
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Start-Up Manufacturer with over 100M in assets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the installation of FAB equipment and tools.
- Interface with vendors and contractors.
- Develop procedures and preventative maintenance tasks to ensure tool uptime.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot FAB equipment.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree or an AAS with years of related experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Semiconductor Implant Tools (AMAT, Axcelis, Varian, or others).
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media