Our client is an innovative insurance company that delivers reliable risk management solutions and respects the diversity of both individuals and ideas. Due to continued growth, we are looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Jacksonville, Florida.
Title: Account Manager
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Overview: The Account Manager acts as a liaison providing service for existing and prospective clients while ensuring the Sales team has the tools, resources, and systems needed to achieve current and future monetary goals. This position is also the go-between for the Sales team and the rest of the organization.
- Oversee total account service to ensure the company meets or exceeds the client’s expectations.
- Leads internal department communication and coordination.
- Manage client retention, client agreement process, and ongoing program profitability.
- Directs the implementation/onboarding process of new clients.
- Maintains contractual obligations for portfolio clients and manages integrity of client data.
- Effectively utilize and maintain CRM, Trello, and Cobblestone to manage the sales process, program development, and legal agreements in collaboration with internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years experience in project and account management with experience in a sales/marketing environment.
- Data analytics experience preferred.
- Experience with CRM applications and understanding the purpose of CRM in sales.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- Experience dealing and handling sensitive information.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media