General Manager -New Home Construction
$115000 to $125000 Per Year
A leader in the custom home building industry, is looking for a General Manager in Rocky Mount NC.
An ideal candidate must possess a strong work ethic, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of residential construction.
Someone from/familiar with the Hampton Road's area & knows the local vendors/subs/etc to acclimate more quickly to the operations. They are looking for the right person with “high energy” and constantly driving the Sales/Production process.
Here is a basic breakdown of our approach to managing all aspects of the branch operations, sales & production for our office clientele & staff.
- Field overflow (phone calls, sales traffic, deliveries, site meetings etc.)
- Manager walks
- Job inspections
- Drafting reviews
- Recruit/hire/train/mentor/supervise employees, subs and vendors
- Network with local contacts and clients
- Negotiate with subs and suppliers
- Review overhead and general P&L
- Review individual job margins
- Field customer concerns
- Obtain & Approve Special Pricing for Building Consultants
- 401K + company match
- Competitive salary and health insurance benefits
- Vehicle allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Vacation and holidays
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media