NIGHTS - ICU RN
$32 to $46 Per Hour
Title: NIGHTS - ICU RN – Weatherford, TX
The ICU RN manages the nursing care of critically ill patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
- Will float between the ICU and CCU units
- Use therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic Intensive Care environment.
- Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with emphasis on the needs of individual patients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process.
- Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others to make informed choices regarding health care.
- Promote a supportive environment that treats patients and families with dignity, respect and appreciation of their lifestyle, religion and culture.
- Maintain high quality, age specific care for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients as assigned.
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver.
- Participate in Department specific initiatives and process improvement.
- Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants, nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization
Schedule: Fulltime – Nights 7:00pm - 7:00am (rotating weekends) / 3X12hrs shifts
This is a 103-bed, all private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties. Their comprehensive healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission’s Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval.
- 12 Beds
- Small unit VERY FAST PACED
- Manager is very big on the resume and how candidates present
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media