Semiconductor Senior Device Engineer
$90000 to $120000 Per Year
Semiconductor Senior Device Engineer (90-120K)
Excellent opportunity available for a Semiconductor Senior Device Engineer to work for a High-Tech Manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Lucrative Stock Options, and much more
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Start-Up Fab with over 100M in assets
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide simulation and thermal modeling of device electrical performance
- Establish process manufacturing tolerances based on simulations of typical structural variations
- Design and layout test chips to verify electrical performance
- Test specifications for test structures
- Analyze electrical characterization data
Education and Experience:
- MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in semiconductor device design
- Knowledge of TCAD device simulation and layout tools
- Hands on device characterization and integration experience
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restriction indefinitely
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media