Home Health Aide - Caregiver
Come and join the best homecare team in southern California and become a friend to a senior!
If you want to make a difference in someone's life, we are looking for compassionate people to provide non-medical caregiving services in southern California.
We will provide you with the training and support you need to turn a job into a rewarding career!
If you are compassionate and like to help seniors, please read below to see if you're qualified to join our team. Our services are customized to the specific needs of our clients. So, your duties will vary by client, but may include of the following:
- Companionship or Sitter care
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Errands and incidental transportation to appointments
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living such as:
- Assistance with Transferring and locomotion
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Parkinson’s and Dementia Care
Our onboarding includes (Physical, Drug Test, Lift Test and TB Test - paid by the company) all hours of training also paid by the company; flexible schedules; referral bonuses, and the potential to qualify for health care benefits and sick pay. We offer COVID-19 training and follow strict protocols for your safety and the safety of our clients. PPE is made available to all staff when placed on a case (gloves, mask, wipes, sanitizer etc.).
- HCA Registered with the Department of Home care Bureau – (we can assist with registration process)
- Positive attitude, kind, caring and committed to the team
- Written/oral communication skills
- Mobile device skills (able to use smart phone or tablet)
- 1 year of verifiable caregiving experience – highly preferred
- Able to pass a background check
- Dependable transportation
- 3 verifiable personal and 3 verifiable professional references
- must have a flexible schedule, able to work on some weekends and holidays
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media