$80000 to $105000 Per Year
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
We are looking for a professional Maintenance Manager with significant experience in maintenance in a high-volume, heavy manufacturing environment such as automotive, consumer goods or plastics.
- Ensure safety is of paramount importance to all in the Maintenance Area, and convey that message throughout all departments as a part of the corporate culture.
- Preventative maintenance and management of the CMMS.
- Ensure all areas are staffed appropriately and perpetuate a Team atmosphere in the Maintenance department.
- Through consensus, establish team goals and provide leadership and mentoring to maintenance leads, technicians and sub-contractors to achieve maintenance objectives.
- Help the Maintenance Supervisor and Technicians troubleshoot problems, implement solutions, and dig with your team to get problems solved.
- Training, Staffing, and development of Maintenance department personnel.
- Spare parts and maintenance parts.
- 5 years of Maintenance Leadership (Management) experience.
- Team based management style.
- Commitment to a culture of safety first.
- Willingness to be a hands-on participant in critical repairs (not looking for someone who wants to manage from an office).
- Strong skills in PLC/HMI troubleshooting, broad knowledge of motors, drives, electrical up to 3 phase, LOTO, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics, sensors, convey equipment, pumps, chillers, etc.
- CMMS, preventative and predictive maintenance.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media