Sr. Behavior Technician Part Time
Seeking Sr. Behavior Technician and RBT's to care for and assist spectrum disorder family needs.
● Providing support to families and deliver treatment through the modality of ABA
● Receive clinical supervision from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
● Collect data on treatment outcomes and efficacies
● Communicate with collaborating providers through care coordination
● Educate parents through psychoeducation about their child's disorder
● Facilitate referrals to other healthcare and educational providers
● Deliver 1:1 client care in the home and community
● Attend weekly staff meetings and clinical supervision
● Maintain a caseload of no less than 2 families
● Gain clinical experience needed to advance in the behavioral health field
● Work within a multi-disciplinary team to facilitate collaborative team approach to treatment
● Previous experience working with children, adolescents, young adults or adults with developmental delays
● Experience working with children and/or adults with autism or other disabilities
● Clinical documentation or willingness to learn how to write clinical documentation
● Ability to build rapport with clients and their families
● Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
● Ability to manage schedule and organizational skills
● Professionalism and ability to work in client homes while maintaining boundaries
● All candidates without RBT Credential must be willing to obtain credential within 90 days of employment (facilitated by BHWC)
● Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) highly preferred
● Need at least a high school diploma
● If they have a degree, it would be preferred that it be in ABA or a related social/behavioral services field (i.e., social work, psychology, sociology).
Required for job:
● Reliable transportation to get to client homes (monthly reimbursement based on caseload)
● Cell phone and email for communication (monthly reimbursement based on caseload)Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media