Branch Manager-Environmental Remediation
The Manager will have direct responsibility for the P&L of the branch, lead and manage all professional and field personnel within the division, daily operations and budgets, and champion introduction of new technologies. You will be expected to develop and maintain existing business as well as establish new business. Additional responsibilities include overseeing inventory of supplies in the warehouse for the region, reviewing daily job reports; Health and Safety compliance, fleet maintenance and repair, DOT and OSHA compliance and reporting, and writing proposals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Manager include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Work with staff to coordinate and manage all personnel, emergency responses and scheduled projects within division
- Master new technologies for improved efficiencies
- Work with team to achieve optimal utilization and revenue
- Partner with Business Development team to successfully manage new and developing business opportunities within the region
- Oversee timely billing and documentation for internal and external clients (Clients, agencies, etc)
- Assist the sales team and others in marketing the overall services the company provides
- Work with regional Health & Safety/ Compliance Specialist to develop and implement site specific health and safety plans for all projects and to work towards our goal of 100% health & safety compliance
- Oversee all aspects of the region including, office, operations staff, fleet and facilities
- Hold regular team meetings
- Regularly report and consult with upper management
- Available for after-hours emergency response management and part of the regional on-call rotation.
- Need experience as a Branch Manager for an environmental remediation company - no training available.
- Experience managing P&L.
- Experience coaching and mentoring and training - creating a positive atmosphere with your team.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor Degree preferred
- Five or more years progressive project management and employee relations experience in related field
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media