Are you looking to kickstart your career? Maybe you’re rejoining the workforce or seeking a career change?
We, as an essential business, are on the front lines as supporting the healthcare industry during the COVID-19 pandemic. This means that, in addition to our generous benefits, our team members enjoy better job stability and opportunities for advancement. We’ve also updated our policies and training to ensure that all our team members can safely serve our customers. We protect what matters. Key Job
Responsible for providing strategic P&L and finance analysis for SCS Operations Leadership. Works directly with FP&A regional finance managers and RVPs/DOMs to drive forward the monthly financial forecast, annual operating plan, long range plan, specific project analysis, and various ad-hoc requests. Support all matters pertaining to finance for our Field Operations Leadership.
• Partners with Regional Finance Managers toprovide ongoing support related to financial results by understanding business trends and drivers within the business to develop analysis-based recommendations for business
• Drives profitable and sustainable results by advising regional stakeholders on risks and opportunities developed through scenario analysis and sensitivity testing. Report these risks/opportunities up to Senior Finance and Business Leadership
• In partnership with the FP&A COE, performs in-depth analysis of monthly and quarterly results for assigned regions; develop narratives around variance analysis to present to key business leaders and senior leadership
• Develops financial models, financial/operational metrics, reporting, or other analytical tools to guide business decisions
• Responsible for the company’s rolling forecast process for assigned regions (OPEX, Workforce Planning) • Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Education: Required Education: in Bachelors Experience (North America & LATAM):
• Demonstrates strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change. • Demonstrates clear thinking / problem solving: successfully led cross-functional projects/process improvement within operations/finance function involving process improvement; able to quickly grasp new ideas.
• Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex financial information in a easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing.
• Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications and strong Excel or Access skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot tables, VLookup, and Macros).
• Confidence / Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across business functions; confidence to approach business leaders with difficult messages and defend position
• Adaptable/flexible: being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations.
• Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.
• Basic understanding of financial compliance: SOX, GAAP.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media