Senior Manager-On Path to Partner
The role will be for someone from a small accounting firm, currently working as a Senior Manager, doing everything from accounting, to review, to taxes. The person should know how to roll up their sleeves.
The person will be working on Clients' files from A-Z. Will be doing everything from Non-Assurance to audits, Reviews, compilations, Taxes.
- The new hire will come on board at a Senior Manager level
- They will work at that level for about 12 months
- During this period, the candidate must demonstrate their capacity to handle the work and the clients
- There will be specific parameters/deliverables in place that will help the candidate prove their skills
- Once the candidate has demonstrated their capacity, at that level, then they can move to Partner
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media