Technical Sales Development Rep - Analytical Instrumentation (Northern CA)
The Technical Sales Development Rep is a member of the sales organization and will have a passion to learn and contribute to the growth of the team. The position is based in Northern CA (remote) and the candidate must have a desire to move into a field-based technical sales role in the future.
The base salary for this position is $55,000/y with a $10,000 target bonus, depending on experience. Technical sales experience preferred. The client offers full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Lead generation.
- Design and execution of phone- and email-based sales campaigns.
- Sales support, and management of CRM database.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Inside sales experience and strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills and a commitment to cultivating new business
- Bachelor's degree in science or engineering.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and passport.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media