Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technician for rotating 6 am to 6 pm shift
$1 to $71500 Per Year
This full time, permanent Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technician career opportunity is at a growing company that is expanding its current casting operations. This is an incredible opportunity to be involved in that expansion. All manufacturing operations are in the United States. Employees enjoy working here and the average employee tenure is 15 to 20 years.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should include the following:
- Working a rotating 6 am to 6 pm rotating shift
- Maintaining industrial equipment
- Maintaining facilities
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical, mechanical, PLC, robotic, hydraulic and pneumatic issues
- Minimizing equipment downtime
- Work within safety and quality requirements
The background of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Three or more years of industrial equipment maintenance experience
- Three or more years of facilities maintenance experience
- Ability to work a 6 am to 6 pm rotating shift
- A solid work history
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media