This candidate is responsible for undertaking all aspects of financial management including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures for the region.
- Responsible for all finance, accounting, tax, treasury
- Supporting the launch of the new plants and ensuring processes are implemented to promote long term success
- Establish internal control structure for new plants/ processes
- Support all reporting for business unit to FP&A and international accounting.
- To ensure proper financial reporting and disclosure
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Analyzing all financial expenditures and making business and financial recommendations to Management
- Overseeing execution of Internal Control Process, including interactions with Internal and external auditors
- Ensure compliance with local and International accounting regulations
- Overseeing fixed assets acquisitions, disposals and assets tracking
- Oversight of Plant Operating Budget and Forecast for full Income Statement
- Analyzing and communicate accurate Forecast
- Interact with Functional teams
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media