Real Estate Manager ( Bilingual )
The Commercial Property Manager will act as a trusted advisor in the development of the corporate real estate strategy for the real estate portfolio in the assigned geographic area and for all business units. Internally this will involve regular collaboration with regional executives, local operations and leadership, facilities and project management resources, Legal Services, Finance and IT.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate closely with, and provide professional real estate support to regional and local leadership in development and execution of sound and comprehensive real estate solutions that address dynamic operational requirements and multiple business units.
- Take a strategic view of the existing portfolio and develop a proactive plan addressing lease renewals, expansions, relocations and renovations.
- Establish and develop a real estate strategy for markets within the assigned geographic area, as a critical component of the longer term real estate strategic plan.
- Negotiate and conclude a wide variety of real estate transactions consistent with amendments and subleases including drafting and preparation of agreements and related documents.
- Manage the level of risk during lease and real estate negotiations.
- Prepare detailed summaries of transactions, including financial models to analyze the transaction in comparison to market conditions and to determine the viability of each project based on the current financial and other key metric threshold of the company.
- Externally this will include close collaboration with an external real estate portfolio management provider, landlords, subtenants, local real estate brokers and other real estate industry professionals.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Corporate real estate knowledge and expertise
- Real estate analytics and ability to consistently apply sound real estate due diligence
- Experience in asset management, lease administration, capital planning, property management, acquisitions / dispositions, and / or tenant improvement project
- Corporate real estate services and transactions management in collaboration with an external portfolio management partner would be an asset
- High level competency in MS Word and Excel
- Adaptable and able to work effectively in a fast paced and rapidly changing business environment
- Strong communication, both written and verbal, with ability to convey complex concepts and deal-points in a simple and straightforward way
- Able to work independently, estimate time required to complete projects, follow up on assignments and keep appropriate tem members up to date and aware of progress
- Have judgment to know when to seek direction or support
- Excellent work ethics
- Good organizer
Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance, or Economics
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate real estate experience with large tenant organization
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media