$90000 to $120000 Per Year
- Global packaging equipment manufacturer recently expanded and is hiring for a Sales Engineer that will lead to a Sales Manager / Director in the next few years
- In the last 5 years the business has expanded and as a result they are adding a Sales Manager to the team to assist with the growth plan
- This role will be on the frontier to lead sales in the United States
- It is a remote role and can work from home when not traveling. Travel will be required for client meetings, networking, Trade Shows, installations, training and closing deals
- Must have experience in liquid fill packaging equipment
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategic business development and market penetration plan for North America.
- Define major goals, objectives and timelines, identify target key accounts and relevant customer segments and develop and implement corresponding action plans.
- Quickly learn about machinery, and become familiar with the products to the point where you can identify potential new customers.
- Fearless to go after large and small customers; we build custom support packaging solutions for the liquid filling industry
- Create and execute sales plans and sales forecasts. Maintain proposal and opportunity logs and follow up with current and perspective customers both by phone, email and in person.
- Drive sales revenues by directly managing the entire sales process at target customers, from lead generation to support of final contract negotiations. Strive to obtain required supplier clearances at major accounts by developing relationships with appropriate decision-makers on multiple levels.
- Handle informational requests from interested potential customers, collect required support documentation (drawings, samples, specs etc..) and develop quotes and proposals in response to RFPs/RFQs.
- Manage and communicate with an established network of external sales channels to complement internal sales activities.
- Represent the company at relevant industry trade shows, seminars and networking events.
- BS/BA education is required in a relevant business or engineering-related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience in technical sales, specifically with liquid filling equipment or closely related equipment
- Strong strategic acumen with proven success in developing and executing business development/market penetration plans
- Expertise with packaging equipment, packaging technology and packaging systems with understanding the functions, the design and the best solution a customer needs to close the deal
- Excellent customer service skills – able to manage key accounts and upsell as needed
- Strong MS Office skills and experience with CRM systems
- Candidates must be open and willing to travel frequently (up to 70% or more). As much travel as it will take to close deals. This role is about Business development!!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate with all levels from factory operators to C-level managers.
- Reliable and exhibit a high level of determination and tenacity.
- Military veterans preferred – especially with an engineering / maintenance background
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media