Financial Analyst - Senior
Become part of a rapidly growing team, dedicated to building creative solutions for the Mortgage Servicing industry. Our client provides exceptional customer experience. They are passionate about providing a collaborative and cohesive team environment that is focused on a strategy to continuously develop and improve their processes and technology.
Our client works to develop their team to be caring and compassionate with a strong sense of urgency and an entrepreneurial environment!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain financial models
• Track and analyze fluctuations in expenses and revenues
• Provide commentary for those fluctuations
• Prepare, review, and distribute monthly financial reports to senior and executive management
• Monitor and analyze volume and operational metric reports
• Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
• Develop, maintain, and distribute ad-hoc reports as needed
• Partner with Corporate Accounting to gain efficiencies pertaining to Month-End Close
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in preparing and maintaining financial models, budgets, reporting,
consolidation and financial analysis
• Accounting/GAAP knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Experience in the Title and Mortgage industry a plus
• Experience utilizing SQL or other database management background a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills
• Ability to complete projects timely and accurately is critical
• Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skil
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media